Sunday, January 15, 2012

Welcome to The Consommate Male!

(click for full size)
Welcome to the first post from the brand new blog - The Consummate Male!  Your one-stop place for all the web's hottest guys and the blogs of the "Great Shirtless Brigade" of which they came from! 

Only the best of the best make it here.  (see above - courtesy:  Boy Culture) Celebrities, models, or just regular guys - if they're hot and without a shirt - you'll find them here! 

My name is jakesboy - and I created a blog a couple of years ago:  The Big Bad Blog (R.I.P.  2006 - 2008)  It was a celebrity/hot guy photo and commentary blog that was nominated for Best Gay Blog 2007 by gay.com.  I LOVED running it.  Because of changing daily responsibilties, I had to stop posting on it and shut it down.

I've missed it ever since. 

So - I've decided to start up a new blog - that will have the same level of photo hotness - with less time consuming commentary by me.  This way I can still post the hottest of the hottest on a daily basis - and still have a life in the real world as well. 

For a check of my taste you can see some of my past work by visiting The Big Bad Blog HERE.

So I hope I you'll see what you like here - and come back for more!  I look forward to showing and for hearing what you think!   Feel free to comment at will!

(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment